Thanks to the generous gifts of many in our community, we have been able to open a fine healthcare facility. But you can help us improve PCFHC’s resources. With better tools, our Family Health Team will be better able to treat and educate patients, and improve community health.
Each gift will be received with deep gratitude. Each will help us improve the healthcare we can provide for you, your family and your community.
Your donation can take several forms:
- Tribute Gift: A Tribute Gift honors someone or celebrates an event in your or another’s life. It links the person or event with your support for community healthcare.
- Memorial Gift: A Memorial Gift keeps alive the memory of someone special. Your gift links that special person with an important step toward the good health of our community.When donating a Memorial or Tribute Gift, please provide us with the person's name as well as the name and mailing address of the person or family member you would like us to notify about the fact that you have made a gift. We do not disclose the amount of your gift to the person you ask us to acknowledge.
- Community Gift: A Community Gift shows that you honor the obligation of all of us to support community health. This gift encourages others to follow your lead in the interest of all.
How to Donate
You can donate in several ways, including:
- Monthly Donation: A Monthly Donation provides us with a reliable income while giving you an affordable, effective way to make the kind of contribution that, over a year, really adds up.
- Legacy: You can make a Legacy gift through a bequest in your will, a charitable remainder trust, a gift of life insurance, stocks or bonds, or charitable gift annuities.
How to Make Your Donation
By Credit Card
CanadaHelps.org will process your Visa or Master Card payment and forward your contribution to the PCFHC. You will receive a receipt for your contribution directly from CanadaHelps.org.
By Cheque/Money Order
Please complete the printable donation form and send a cheque or money order to the PCFHC. When your cheque has been received we will forward you a tax receipt to the address you have indicated.
Registered Charity Number
The PCFHC is a registered charity: #85594 2835 RR0001. We are grateful for gifts of any size and will be pleased to provide a tax receipt for gifts of $20 or more.