If you’re looking for a great place to practice medicine, you’ll find it at the Petawawa Centennial Family Health Centre. Join our expanding network of primary care physicians located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley.
Benefits of Our Practice Opportunities
- A key role in a dedicated team
- Beautiful, spacious facility
- Electronic Medical Records and Telemedicine technologies
- Nearby access to specialized medical knowledge, and additional diagnostic and treatment technologies
- Standard hours with reasonable on-call requirements and predictable holidays
- A practice focusing on areas of professional interest, not office management
- A competitive compensation package
- The many satisfactions of practicing medicine outside the city
Benefits of Living in Our Area
- A naturally beautiful community setting on the shores of the Ottawa River
- The pleasures of our small, growing community with its friendly, positive outlook
- Abundance of outdoor activities such as lakes, rivers, hiking, camping, snow and water-skiing and golf courses
- Small town living with close access to our Nation's Capital
Visit the Town of Petawawa website for more information on our community.
We are currently seeking family physicians to work in our health team. To learn about these opportunities contact us, at 613-687-7641.
Live - Work - Play in Petawawa